I just found out we are going to have guests for Easter! This is a big treat because we normally do holidays alone. One of them told me not to worry about the house because she's the "messy sister" but I do want to make sure I don't have piles laying around anymore when she gets here next week!
I discovered that our new neighborhood has an "online yard sale" Facebook page, so I am going to list some lamps, end tables, and games we no longer want. I should list my curtains because I want to get new longer ones to hang higher in this house, but I can't quite let them go yet. Curtains are such an investment, even if you are buying them at Target like I did! I might offer them up here first when the time comes to let them go, anyway.
Have to get kids to school, just wanted to let you know that shi just got REAL. ;)
~Cayce
No comments:
Post a Comment